When painting your masterpiece, a quality canvas is essential. That goes for tufting too! Our Primary Tufting Cloth is the first-class primary standard for consistent hand-tufted rugs. It’s constructed with precision-based mesh to allow maximum grip and stretch without sacrificing comfort, precision, and quality.
This premium tufting cloth is lightweight and soft but more durable than monk’s cloth, burlap, or linen, allowing it to last for years. The yellow weft yarn insertion with two inches intervals helps with marking and symmetry while you work. Stretch your cloth adequately and maintain your design.
Primary Tufting Cloth Key Features:
- 35% Cotton, 65% Polyester
- Density: 26 x 26 stitches per square inch
- Weight: 2 lbs per yard (~910 grams)
- Double weft & Double warp
- Marked lines weaved throughout
- Perfect for hobbyists and first-time rug tufters
Order yours now.
Not to mention, it’s backed up by our 100% Money-Back Guarantee!