A cut pile tufting gun has a pair of scissors with one job. They just cut the yarn and make the rug look neat with an even pile. But every so often, the cut pile will simply not cut. Is it the yarn? The scissors? Or is it you? When you’re new to using the […]
👋 I’m Ella
Hey, I am Ella, mom of a 3-year-old boy, a tufter & emoji lover 💖.
Because of the COVID-19, I lost my job in February 2020, and after 5 months of struggle, I decided to make my hobbies as my business, then LetsTuft.com born.
We strive to provide all of our customers with a premium service and assist you with all of your rug tufting needs.
Got a question? Send email to [email protected]
- AK1 Cut Pile Tufting GunSale Product on sale
$297.97Rated 4.71 out of 5 based on 21 customer ratings
- AK1 Pink Tufting GunSale Product on sale
$297.97Rated 4.83 out of 5 based on 12 customer ratings
- Carpet Carving ClippersSale Product on sale
$84.97Rated 4.96 out of 5 based on 28 customer ratings
- Non-Slip Final Backing Cloth (59" x 59" Square)Sale Product on sale
- Primary Tufting ClothSale Product on sale$9.97 – $89.73Rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 39 customer ratings
- Why Won’t The Rug Yarn Stay In The Tufting Cloth?
- Best Way To Attach And Stretch Tufting Cloth To The Tufting Frame
- The Ultimate Guide To Finishing Your Hand-Tufted Rugs
- How To Clean Handmade Tufted Rugs
- Top 11 Rug Tufting Tips For Beginners – Everything you need to know before begin your rug making journey